Indoor Air Quality Services, Indoor Air Quality Solutions & Indoor Air Quality ProductsLake Mary, FL, Winter Park, FL, Orlando, FL, Windermere, FL, Volusia, FL & Oviedo, FL
The quality of the air inside your home could have a huge effect on you and your family. Breathing in dust, dirt, and debris could lead to long term health problems. It’s important to ensure that your home is comfortable, and that the air is safe to breathe. At Ferran Services, we provide Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) services throughout Orlando, FL, Volusia, FL, Winter Park, FL, Windermere, FL, Oviedo, FL & Lake Mary, FL. We will determine your specific issues, which allows us to create strategies and ensure both immediate and long-term improvement.
Indoor Air Quality SolutionsOrlando, FL, Volusia, FL, Winter Park, FL, Windermere, FL, Oviedo, FL & Lake Mary, FL
Indoor air quality issues could be a result of a malfunctioning HVAC system. If your system is clogged up with dirt and dust, for example, it won’t function properly. Not only will this effect your comfort level, but it will also cost you money. At Ferran Services, we specialize in industry-leading options that incorporate into your existing HVAC system, operate quietly and require little maintenance. We target everything from insufficient ventilation to excess humidity, airborne bacteria, and more.
Take care of your family’s health by creating safer air in your home. Ferran Services offers the REME HALO system. This state-of-the-art system connects directly to your heating and cooling system, and can reduce up to 99% of germs and bacteria that cause the common cold and flu. Contact us today at 407-422-3551 to request an appointment and learn more about the
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
RGF® Environmental Group, Inc., a leading environmental design and manufacturing company, has released the results of a third-party study that reveal REME HALO® efficacy of 99.9% against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, commonly known as the coronavirus 2019 or COVID-19.
Click the image below to read the full study
Contact us today to improve your indoor air quality!
Indoor Air Quality Solutions in Winter Park, FL | Indoor Air Quality Products Windermere, FL | Indoor Air Quality Services Orlando, FL